[NetBehaviour] Fwd: BMW Tate Live Performance Room: Pablo Bronstein's Constantinople Kaleidoscope

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Apr 26 21:55:15 CEST 2012

well, i just tried to watch tonight's live broadcast, but all i got was
"This video is not available." i was told in the chat that i should be
able to see it, that it had worked before for people in germany (a lot
of youtube content isn't available to us deprived people in germany).

there were only 3 comments from people in the chat during the
performance (i was still there, trying different browsers, reloading,
changing settings, to see if i could sneak in somehow) & then one
comment about the Q&A from which i gather that it must have been
pre-posted questions being asked to the artist & all in the broadcast,
as there wasn't any other response in the chat.

did anyone else manage to access it?

h : (

helen at creative-catalyst.com