[NetBehaviour] Zone experimental film in London on Friday

Simon Mclennan mitjafashion at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:02:03 CEST 2012

I like these drawings Michael! It does sum up for me the pretty
chaotic yet friendly and relaxed nature of the evening. I was chuffed
at how the evening went - with a pretty ram attendance of people who
were attentive to the films presented. More than anything I liked the
interaction of people, who seemed willing to engage on a creative or
critical level. Many possibilities for a good ferment here -
somewhere between salon and film screening!

I will give more time when I advertise the next one - and it looks
like a regular goer! Thanks to the great vibe from the Hundred Years
Gallery - Montse and Pete!

I stress to you - this event will showcase new work that incorporated
projected image and film and video, animation and moving graphics.

Simon

www.thezonebrighton.blogspot.com