[NetBehaviour] Edvard Munch's own film recordings

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Apr 30 15:14:59 CEST 2012

Hi Manik,

 >...When we have opportunity to see how was Munch's excitement in making
 >movie our extension trough time became more richer...We never thought
Munch
 >could make movie!!!...Thank's

Thanks :-)

Until today, I also did not know that Munch made movies...

This is an extra dimension, adding more context to his paintings &
drawings, when showing how he viewed the world through a movie lens.

wishing you well.

marc

 > ...When we have opportunity to see how was Munch's excitement in making
 > movie our extension trough time became more richer...We never thought
Munch
 > could make movie!!!...Thank's...MANIK...APRIL...2012...

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change
since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield