[NetBehaviour] 12 remixes complete project

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 18:50:35 CEST 2012

Thank you so much Edward!
 The whole thing has been a pretty much unalloyed pleasure from start to finish so it's encouraging when people say thay enjoy it.
It seems quite proper too, that the peak of my remix competition life should be an "honourable mention"; not total humiliation but neither anything to suggest that seeing out the rest of my days behind a set of decks or in the recording studio might have legs...
warmest wishes
michael