[NetBehaviour] They're Here: Olympics "Brand Police" Are A Real Thing

Simon Mclennan mitjafashion at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:48:46 CEST 2012

Two things come to mind: "Who Are the Brain Police?" by Frank Zappa,
circa 1966, and
The Gulag Archipelago... we are not there quite yet, but on a steady
course

Protected words, thoughts...  "What will you do when the label comes
off... and the plastic's all melted and the chrome is all soft..."

Simon