[NetBehaviour] Fwd: [general information] motiroti Board recruitment

Furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Wed Jul 25 19:16:14 CEST 2012

Faye Cheung sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.furtherfield.org/contact.

Motiroti has enjoyed several years as a valued Arts Council RFO, during which
we have connected with substantial audiences across the globe with
award-winning work that spans continents and creative disciplines. Our next
chapter is about creating value by connecting diverse world city communities
through arts, culture and digital platforms. During this process we want to
become increasingly agile, entrepreneurial and connected into other
disciplines and sectors.

Person Specification:
To help support the company in this process we’d like to hear from UK based
people, who are as passionate as we are about the themes of our work, and who
have the following attributes:
•	Experience or an interest in the arts
•	Personal or professional experience of social mobility, migration or
support for refugees.
•	Skills or expertise that can support the company’s progression into a
more agile and entrepreneurial company - we are particularly keen to hear
from people from one of the following professional areas: legal, HR,
entrepreneurship and creative technology.

Role Description:
New Directors will contribute to a company embarking on a dynamic new
chapter, alongside experienced professionals from the cultural, financial and
education sectors.
Responsibilities include attending quarterly Board meetings in London,
supporting the Executive Director and team, and bringing your areas of
expertise to support the delivery of motiroti's programme. You'll need to be
a proactive ambassador for motiroti, to ensure good governance and business
practices, and be able to attend our public events. As motiroti is a charity,
serving on our Board is unpaid.

How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position please send a covering letter and
CV to
faye at motiroti.com.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 5th September.

--
Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery, McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 2827
M +44(0)7717 887923
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.