[NetBehaviour] Peregrine Falcon and Dapper Alan

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jul 28 04:45:32 CEST 2012

Peregrine Falcon and Dapper Alan

Azure's helping me dress appropriately for my niece's wedding,
I think she managed to do something with me. the pants were
ordered, the ties were from a thrift shop and we luckly
found the linen jacket on a rail on St. Mark's place! The
shoes are stylish Sketchers. Clearly I would collapse without
Azure and her sartorial knowledge. I might collapse anyway,
but at least I have a running chance!

Please forgive me for this burst of personal ostentation; I
can't imagine it happening again!

http://www.alansondheim.org/peregrine4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/al1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/al2.jpg