[NetBehaviour] Adieu Chris Marker

Fung-Lin Hall hall at mutanteggplant.com
Tue Jul 31 17:09:12 CEST 2012

I have Sans Soleil (full film on youtube)  in my obit for Chris Marker.
Please see my blog post. It's at the bottom.
http://www.mutanteggplant.com/vitro-nasu/2012/07/30/adieu-chris-marker/
<http://www.mutanteggplant.com/vitro-nasu/2012/07/30/adieu-chris-marker/>

Most other obits link La Jetee and Sans Soleil so I have decided to
feature other under-representedworks by Chris Marker.

Fung Lin