[NetBehaviour] storm oud sutured out

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Nov 1 06:55:46 CET 2012

storm out sutured out

inverted sutures and bodies, excluded, cut off, cauterized
this is territory i occupy, and no one else
this is my walled estate, domicile, this is homesteading
my unique brand of music and sound a gift from somewhere
inexplicable at least to myself this gift of sound and music

sutured out of the ordinary world i play in my own
i make dwarf fortresses where only i can produce these things
i hide within them peering out at successful musicians
  and artists and anyone successful more than i am and them

storm oud i made from debris and storms and oud
storm oud 1 and 2 are made from similar debris scale and
  different right hand techniques
storm oud 3 takes advantage of storm oud 1 and 2 but hollow
storm oud 1 and 2 and 3 play with open wolf note of oud

i hold my breath and hide and wait for your verdict
i shall never be consigned to hell no one else can do this
no one else can play like this i am unique among others
i hide and hide my uniqueness my playing true and faultless

http://lounge.espdisk.com/archives/960 (best)
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/stormoud1.mp3
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/stormoud2.mp3
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/stormoud3.mp3