[NetBehaviour] launch of "open Taps" 10 November

Suzon Fuks suzon at water-wheel.net
Mon Nov 5 15:59:59 CET 2012

Hi again!

I would like to invite you this Saturday 10 Nov
5-7pm (US East Coast) - time converter http://bit.ly/openTaps_10Nov
to the launch of "open taps" http://water-wheel.net/tap

For those who have created, or want to create, their own Tap
(presentation/performance videoconference room) on Waterwheel, & would
like a joint opportunity to perform/present it, we propose a monthly date
where people can jam, improvise, discuss or present.

We can move from one Tap to the other, visiting different propositions and
meeting people from around the world.
An evening/morning of fun, surprises, challenges and encounters!

HERE'S HOW TO BE IN IT:
- Make your Tap and set up a "performance" schedule (viewable by all) for
either the first or the second hour of the 2-hr time period mentioned
above.
- Spread the word about your Tap on various social media, invite your
friends and audience. Crew and audience will gather during the allotted
time, work out a running order, and off we'll go!

Looking forward to meeting you on the Tap(s)...
Suzon