[NetBehaviour] article in JAR

Mark Hancock mark.r.hancock at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:50:42 CET 2012

Hi Annie,

I really enjoyed this. As someone working their way through ideas of performance both IRL and virtual (spaces like FB as writing/performing into the social network, as well as the small stage venue) you've given me a lot to think through.

I particularly liked your phrase:"I don't impose, I propose."  something I think is important in managing any collaborative activity where there must be a guiding force but not necessarily a controller or manager, as might be used in other contexts. It's a softer more open term allowing for the openness of the cyber performances.

Thanks again,

Mark

Mark R Hancock