[NetBehaviour] Man arrested for image of burning poppy

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:07:58 CET 2012

hi michael
and thanks for your superb response. i agree the whole poppy cenotaph is
just a propaganda exercise. i agree with commemorating the dead but this
event tries to legitamise modern wars. Its so true what you say about
blair, and the irony of his unpunished war criminality versus this petty
crime.
dave