[NetBehaviour] museum of shops

Simon Mclennan mitjafashion at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:31:53 CET 2012

Hi Marc,
Yes it was that quote that got me too!
Let's not forget it buddy.
Old Wedgewood hisself!! And he's vegetarian - which I highly
recommend to anyone, as it clears out the pipes and puts a sparkle in
the eye and makes yer sh!t smell like a haystack - yipeee!!
Plus ever since I went vegetarian (70s) I was able to walk and
balance on my hands - which I still do to this day... as does Tony no
doubt..

Simon