[NetBehaviour] The Difference between the Wild Pear Tree and the Wild Apple Tree

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 21:41:28 CET 2012

Hi Edward
I'm glad you like it. The texts are all paragraph headings from Arthur Mee's Children's Encyclopedia.
Mu mother was given a copy when she was young and it formed a big part of my childhood, then I inherited the set when my Mum and Dad died. It's horribly jingoistic in places but also full of that strange  poetry too. ...
warmest wishes
michael