[NetBehaviour] Some Orientation for the Disoriented.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Nov 21 15:21:46 CET 2012

Some Orientation for the Disoriented.

"A strange unmarked parcel arrived at our headquarters this morning. We
were relieved to find, not debt collection warnings, but some searing
insight into the situation of UK Higher Education. With so much state
and corporate skulduggery it has been easy to lose track of what has
being going on. This fine report from some people called the Education
Commission has flipped us back on our heads. Hang on, what."

Access via the link below:
Education Commission Report 1
http://universityforstrategicoptimism.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/education-commission-report-1.pdf

Originally from the University For Strategic Optimism (UfSO) blog.
http://universityforstrategicoptimism.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/some-orientation-for-the-disoriented/

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery&  Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield