[NetBehaviour] LAST CHANCE TO SEE: WWW: World Wild Web at Furtherfield Gallery

Alessandra Scapin ale at furtherfield.org
Sat Nov 24 14:38:33 CET 2012

WWW: World Wild Web at Furtherfield Gallery
*Ends Saturday 01 December 2012*

Exhibition open Thu-Fri 1-5pm, Sat 11-5pm<br><br>

*About WWW: World Wild Web*

Featuring: Paula Crutchlow & Helen Varley Jamieson, Andy Deck, Mary
Flanagan, Genetic Moo, Dominic Smith, and Sarah Waterson

To be alive is to be wild. And we humans have a will that shapes the
world with language, song, lust, labour and play. And for those of us
who connect with it, a network of machines now extends our reach,
amplifies our urges and quickens our exchanges. The artists in this
exhibition work and play with living organisms and technical things,
systems and language, to explore how our relation to the natural world
is changing.

More info:
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/www-world-wild-web

*About Furtherfield*

Furtherfield provides platforms for art, technology and social change.
Funded from Arts Council England since 2005, Furtherfield is now one of
Arts Council England's National Portfolio Organisations. Furtherfield
Gallery has established an international reputation as London's first
dedicated gallery for networked and media art, hosting regular
exhibitions and public events since 2004. With the support of Haringey
Council the gallery is now based at McKenzie Pavilion in the heart of
Finsbury Park.

*Location**:*
Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space
McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park
London N4 2NQ

*Transport**:*
Tube: Manor House, Finsbury Park
Buses: 141, 341, 153, 253, 254, 259, 29, 4, N253, N279, N29
Train: Finsbury Park, Harringay, Harringay Green Lanes stations

--
Alessandra Scapin
Furtherfield Producer

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery, McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 2827
M +44(0)7717 887923
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.