[NetBehaviour] INTRODUCING FURTHERFIELD CLEAR SPOTS

Alessandra Scapin ale at furtherfield.org
Tue Nov 27 11:44:26 CET 2012

FURTHERFIELD CLEAR SPOTS

An open and experimental space for artists, thinkers, writers,
tinkerers, who may not be directly involved in our curatorial programme
but are still interested in using the space to share, present, show and
hold their events here. We are particularly interested in hearing from
those exploring across art, technology and social contexts. The Clear
Spots happen in between our own exhibitions and events and not during,
but is immediately part of the community in the park and our online
networks.

If you would like to get involved, please contact Alessandra on
ale at furtherfield.org

http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery/clear-spots

Coming soon: Furtherfield Clear Spots - /{crowdsourced} Noir / Love
Beyond Recognition/
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/programmes/furtherfield-clear-spot-crowdsourced-noir-love-beyond-recognition

--
Alessandra Scapin
Furtherfield Producer

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery, McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 2827
M +44(0)7717 887923
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.