[NetBehaviour] colour to sound

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:17:07 CEST 2012

Looks as though these do *more* than you want -"convert"  (*map* would be a better word)  whole images to sound - (so, not just a colour parameter but position &c too):

http://rekkerd.org/virtual-ans-image-to-sound-converter/

http://www.nicolasfournel.com/audiopaint.htm

Here're  two discussions, one for processing and one for pure data:

http://processing.org/discourse/beta/num_1200346739.html

http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-5911-convert-colour-sound

if it was me, I'd follow the Processing lead...

cheers
michael