[NetBehaviour] colour to sound

Simon Mclennan mitjafashion at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:25:02 CEST 2012

Hey thanks Michael,
Looking at these I realise that it might be more fun to invent my own
method with elastic bands etc.
I think a fluxus approach via the surrealists might be more up my
street.
There is something about the term data that makes me want to go and
splatter my ink pen all overr and swing on a lamp post while shouting
something unintelligible about zen archery and croquet - zoquet?
Thanks very much however for the links - I will check them when I
have a mo.
Best wishes,
Simon