[NetBehaviour] surviving without technology

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Sep 21 08:43:50 CEST 2012

Hi Claude,

Nice to hear from you. Glad you are well again.
Not only will technology not always be available but I have a theory
(that I can't be bothered to prove) that it can also make you ill and
contribute to hospitalisation.

There's nothing quite like a letter through the door (that isn't a bill
or from the tax office) to lift the spirits.

re

* Learn to make art without technology, for sanity when there is no
    technology to assist your creativity

I made these drawings in daily sessions of dirty-fingered divination

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60673926@N02/sets/72157631467584042/

mainly because I'm fascinated with drawing at the moment but also to
re-balance my day to day experience of computer life. Its tools, and
connectivity are empowering but it can also deliver a daily
pihrana-attack experience.

Look forward to hearing more from you soon.
best
Ruth