[NetBehaviour] Camera and TV Loop

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 23 21:36:24 CEST 2012

analog noise is also related to the microwave background radiation of the
universe...

there are ways to use the feedback for other sorts of disturbances; I used
broadcast equipment I procured years ago from Film-Video Arts (3/4" stuff)
to create 'trance' videos; with high magnification, images began to appear
or so it seemed; these were videos on the edge of collapse, had to use a
wave-form monitor to ensure they would run at all. looking into the videos
puts one into a trance, not based on the 7hz or other low-freqency
patterns -

alan