[NetBehaviour] Manfred Mohr, "Cubic Limit" animation from 1973-74 available online.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Sep 24 14:02:39 CEST 2012

Hi Edward,

This his web site http://www.emohr.com/

And here is a link to a poster from 1971
(Manfred Mohr - Computer Graphics, Une Esthétique Programmée, ARC -
Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris 1971)
http://www.emohr.com/paris-1971/post.html

wishing you well.

marc
> Wow. That was worth seeing. I love the bit towards the end, where the
> cubes disintegrate into little straight sticks floating in space - and
> then reintegrate into one big cube.
>
> - Edward

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield