[NetBehaviour] Camera and TV Loop

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:57:45 CEST 2012

when i was a kid i wanted to devote time to study the colours and
patterns i saw when closing my eyes. it never lead to anything, hardly
anything to hold on to. Years later i noticed there were pulsations -
these colours would appear and fade, similar to experiments in feedback
video done later, which might be how it works. the eye expects to see
something, and sees even the random flux when closing them, creating
a feedback experienced as pulsations. the feedback would be random flux
seen by the eye creating after-images which are added back modifying the
random flux. so i mean just by closing your eyes you have a natural,
though slow and blurred. video feedback.