[NetBehaviour] Older Sarangi

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Sep 29 04:27:32 CEST 2012

Older Sarangi

http://www.alansondheim.org/boww2.mp3

This is the sarangi I got back (is that correct expression)
after several decades and it has very heavy strings, so is
tuned lower than other, the one. It sounds it too, quite
I think good and expressive and I use the bow of the viola
in place of the other bow. The music I think is quite good
too with one mistake I can find. I'm sure it is there, but
it is quite soothing. Today I just learned carve and crave
have the same letter, which is amazing, I must tell you. I
hope you are thanked from listening.