[NetBehaviour] using myself

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Aug 3 18:02:18 CEST 2013

using myself

I recirculate myself, cull myself. I divide myself, split myself.
fecundity. but is now, I recirculate myself, cull myself. divide
_Once my exercise book is closed again, I accuse myself of
living._ make mistakes (but words aren't things). I confuse myself
(but things excuse myself from the machine? Should anyone? (And
what, in such a style her._ The case of the _same._ My films are
poor films. I use myself, Alan. turn me into holy hole comfort me
smoothly_ use my writing___ work. I devour myself, collapse
myself. I turn into a singularity cohesive, into into I body
devour myself. into singularity remains likes cohesive, into into
I body devour myself. into There's always an issue of legitimation
and history. Because my work is limitations of mocap. Because my
work always begins and ends with

grep -h "cull myself"  > grep -h "operate on myself" >> wc grep -h
"use my own work"  >> grep -h "use myself"  >> ; pico h grep -h
"use my writing" >> wc grep -h "devour myself"  >> wc grep -h
"devour my writing"  >> wc grep -h "rework myself" >> wc grep -h
"rework my"  >> wc pico h grep -h "use my work"  >> wc grep -h
"consume my work" >> grep -h "operate on my own work"  >> wc pico
stty cols ; pico h grep -h "analyze myself"  >> wc grep -h
"dissect myself"  >> wc grep -h "disect myself" >> wc grep -h
"analyze my work"  >> wc grep -h "disect my work"  >> wc grep -h
"dissect my work" >> wc h >>

bleak room. But I am refusing myself the PERMISSION of sight, the
bleak room. But I am refusing myself the PERMISSION of sight.