[NetBehaviour] Two free workshops paper electronics and intro. Arduino at Barbican in August 10 and 24th

Pollie Barden paba77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:09:26 CEST 2013

*Hi All,*

*I am running two workshops at Hack the Barbican this Month. They are free.
Please spread the word. Here is the highlights, details in the eventbrite*

*Light an LED with Pencil and Paper!*

Saturday, August 10

11am – 2pm

Come learn how to you can use pencil and paper to make switches and light
up LEDS.  This is a workshop to introduce anyone to making simple circuits
out of paper and cloth. Yes, you can create interactive projects with items
around your house.

http://electricpaper.eventbrite.co.uk/

====================

*Friendly, Fun introduction making interactive light projects*

Saturday, August 24

11am – 2pm

Want to learn how you can control lights and get lights to respond to the
environment? Never programmed, or wired up a light bulb? No problem, this
is the workshop for you.

http://easyinteractive.eventbrite.co.uk/

*excuse typos & txt like shorthand,*
*typing w/ one hand due to broken arm.