[NetBehaviour] Interactive story examples

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 19:15:41 CEST 2013

Am putting together a course on interactive stories.

Would be great if you could email me what you think are the best/ most
interesting examples of interactive stories.

People always refer to Stuart Moulthrop "Victory Garden" and "Afternoon" as
classic hypertext examples, but I find that other "classics" dont get
quoted, and I wonder if this
is down to laziness, or that interactive stories dont get much attention
generally? Or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong books?

some possible genres:

Hypertext
Parallel perspectives
Many voices