[NetBehaviour] Tissue Transaction (1989)

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Aug 17 01:59:47 CEST 2013

Tissue Transaction

walls hold text and images exuding what one can be

it surrounds my sense surround

of what i am bound to be

this my face

i want it retraced

yes replaced yes

this one in place

my face

i wanna psycho-repair because i care how this skin relates

so i can integrate

because i care

so i can feel great

again i wanna kiss and tell in a beautiful shell

and excel

extricate this age old tissue

eradicate an old aged issue

i wanna be in yer face with my face

refreshed and remade

i wanna be displayed to the world

and i wanna i wanna

make the grade

so let this sick tissue disappear

wither and die

so i can side step.......

the grey lines which have outlined my life-lines

no more devolution or intrusion let me have evolution

emotional solution

external veneer do you hear? new skin my dear

no fatty gumption i wanna deduction

take away the time-growth

the schemantic aged old sloth

this gradual function

this life enhancer

face shifter - techno dealer

ego stroker and shaper

time stealer

i want your seduction

a face transaction

--
--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield