[NetBehaviour] The Cave of Sounds interactive sound installation @ The Barbican 19-26 August

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Aug 22 13:24:21 CEST 2013

Hi Sus,

ignore my last comments - I found the info elsewhere & not on the
Barbican web site...

marc

PIRACY TODAY: An Exhibition About Copying

Wednesday, 28 August 2013 | Barbican London.

Piracy Today, by Hardcore Software, provides a platform for actions and
interventions by artists and cultural practitioners whose aims escape or
comment upon those of the hegemonic order.

http://hardcoresoftware.org/

AND Publishing | Martin Dittus | Geraldine Juarez | Lawrence Lek

The ‘flash exhibition’ taking place over the course of four hours,
includes work by Geraldine Juarez, AND Publishing, Lawrence Lek and
Martin Dittus and are presented in Penthouse 4C as an immersive
installation.