[NetBehaviour] NYT: (Copyright) “Is Google like Gas or Like Steel?” Neither, it is like Nernst’s Third Law of Thermodynamics (or the Nicene Creed…

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Sun Jan 6 18:37:45 CET 2013

On 06/01/13 02:35, michael gurstein wrote:
> [...]

But "robots" don't decide to speak, the people that create them do.
Anonymous's DDOS attacks, Facebook likes for controversial causes, and
Generative Art are all affected by this.

A more useful line in US law is between protected and commercial speech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_speech

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial_speech

- Rob.