[NetBehaviour] Dramatic, Sinuous, Plebeian Teenager in Need of Something

Isaac Aronson isaronson122 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:30:54 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been an observer. I respect and admire you guys. I am 19 years old. I  I usually keep to myself. I'm scared of most things. This piece was improvised. I used Plogue Bidule, a modular audio software, and a field recording of aught-y silliness.

A lot of your collective work has inspired me - I draw creative energy from potholes - but I am lost in utilization. The controlled (?) chaos of a Sondheim poem/ode/improvisation puts me in my place. (The Mentalese is then settled, it can finally erupt.)

I don't have a website, but I am working on it. I want to be brave. I have lots of insecurities. I am self-indulgent. Can I help it? I don't follow through with much.

But I'll try today.

http://isaacaronson1.bandcamp.com/

Comments, suggestions, hellos, goodbyes are all welcome.

Thanks for your time,
Isaac Aronson