[NetBehaviour] A Biopunk Manifesto - Meredith Patterson.

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jan 9 15:52:15 CET 2013

thanks for bringing this to the attention of the list Marc.
The talk started circulating a few days ago (at least around my newtwork),
and I found the talk deeply interesting.

I feel still unclear about the relation between biopunk and transhumanism.

On another note, it is important to add that "biopunk" does not refer only
to dna and organism hackers, but includes also the physical body hackers, a
community within which I'm glad to identify myself. Perhaps, without
labelling though.
See: http://www.grindhousewetware.com/projects-1

best,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.