[NetBehaviour] Trans luna ism

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Jan 11 11:31:45 CET 2013

Hi James,

David Icke claims the lizards are already here!

marc
> I hope one day to metamorphosis my consciousness into a speck of dust and travel into outer space and return as an amphibian humanoid with green and red (mainly green)  reptillian skin.
>
> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Other Info:

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood - proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield -- online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing, discussing and learning about experimental practices at the intersections of art, technology and social change.

http://www.furtherfield.org

HTTP Gallery -- physical media arts Gallery (London).
http://www.http.uk.net

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org