[NetBehaviour] Interview with James Lowne. By Sarah Thompson.

netbehaviour netbehaviour at furtherfield.org
Fri Jan 11 11:57:14 CET 2013

Interview with James Lowne. By Sarah Thompson.

Sarah Thompson interviews James Lowne, who won the Animate Digitalis
Prize in 2011 with his computer animation 'Someone Behind the Door
Knocks at Irregular Intervals'. His latest animation 'Our Relationships
Will Become Radiant' (2012) was recently screened at the BFI and Tate
Modern, and is now available on DVD. Our relationships will become
radiant was commissioned by Animate Projects with support from Jerwood
charitable Foundation, and can be viewed on their website.

http://www.furtherfield.org/features/interviews/interview-james-lowne

--
Other Info:

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield