[NetBehaviour] The Fantastic Futuristic Drawing Project - Open Call!

Antye Greie Ripatti agf at poemproducer.com
Fri Jan 11 23:37:17 CET 2013

The Fantastic Futuristic Drawing Project - Open Call!
http://vimeo.com/57203612

Please send us your fearless or funny but inventive drawings for our fantastic futuristic drawing project, all feedback is welcome! Freedom of thought.
Hailuoto is the biggest Finnish island located in the Bothnian Bay close to the city of Oulu. 1000 people live there all year around. 2 ferries connect them to the mainland, a bridge is in development and discussion and heavily disputed. While some hope to reach prosperity through connectivity via a bridge others fear destruction of a beautiful rare landscape. Now we are calling out to the world to help us think alternatives or built a beautiful & prosperous vision for what else could connect us to the mainland. Perhaps something more 21st century? If anybody knows other islands in the world, who have gone through a similar experience what can you tell us ?

Email us to info at haiart.net
Follow us on online on our website, facebook or twitter.
haiart.net/read.php?id=9797910
facebook.com/HaiArt.Hailuoto
twitter.com/HaiArt1

The project was realized by Hai Art & the local school 5/6th graders and their teacher Asko Heikura.
The music was played by the Hailuoto Ipad Orchestra. Thanks to all participants.

haiart.net/read.php?id=9797910