[NetBehaviour] A disjointed conversation – Claire Bishop, The Digital Divide, and the State of New Media Contemporary Art.

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:12:32 CET 2013

Very interesting article. I particularly like the scarcity threat, and
how 3D printing such as thingiverse are a threat to the gallery model.
I had an idea some time ago for an iTunes for Art, where you can
download art, as a way of allowing the majority of artists (who make
no money from their art) to have a market to sell into. If you could
download art and print it in 3D then it's possible!
dave