[NetBehaviour] Idle Screenings

a bill miller gridworks1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:24:36 CET 2013

HI everyone

http://idlescreenings.com/

Not sure if this has been posted here - based out of the Bay Area (SF
Oakland), Idle Screenings is a rotating exhibition that streams to your
computer as a screensaver. New works show up every couple of weeks. I have
a new animation/video as part of the project right now! And, after talking
about the project with them over the last several months - I think its
something really interesting. Because of the ease with which video can
stream, and the potential for different sized files based on connection
speeds, Idle Screenings hope to bring high quality video artworks to your
machine when you aren't necessarily using it. I've had it installed for
quite awhile now... its really great to come back from coffee or something
and have a video to watch without doing anything (lol). Also I think I've
fallen asleep more than once watching a few of the past screensavers.
Anyway - - - - - -- --  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!!!

http://idlescreenings.com/

bill

--
A. Bill Miller