[NetBehaviour] Glitch aart objects for show

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Thu Jan 17 13:26:01 CET 2013

> Hi all,

Hi Marc and all!

Just throwing a practice I had in mind for some period now, with no time
to pursue, and it sounds like this might be a context for someone better
to do.

Responding to glitch objects idea. Some time ago I visited a friend in
london hack space where he showed me around. one of the more fascinating
areas, for me, was around the 3d printer where people threw away "failed"
3d printing attempts. It was fascinating, in my mind - and perhaps it
isn't entirely clear - precisely because these objects were/are glitches
that reveal/uncover.. Stuff like how the person imagined the tech to be,
and how it actually is. How the process interacts with materials, with
machine, with code, with intent.. etc..

Might be a way to do stuff for the show.. A few ways perhaps.. Or none..

Anyhow, just a quick thought and thanks for the reminder.

Cheers and all the best!

Aharon
xx