[NetBehaviour] Links

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Fri Jan 18 13:54:52 CET 2013

""Visualizing Vertov" - new article by Lev Manovich with 33
visualizations available for download" -

http://lab.softwarestudies.com/2013/01/visualizing-vertov-new-article-by-lev.html

Learn data visualization -

http://worldofdata.org/2013/01/11/going-to-data-visualization-school/

"All our datasets: the complete index" -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2013/jan/14/all-our-datasets-index

"The world’s top-selling artists of 2012, courtesy of artnet analytics
and price database" -

http://www.reddit.com/r/ArtHistory/comments/16t5va/the_worlds_topselling_artists_of_2012_courtesy_of/

"The CAT dataset includes 10,000 cat images." -

http://137.189.35.203/WebUI/CatDatabase/catData.html

"The Complete History Of Art References In The Simpsons" -

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/01/the-complete-history-of-art-references-in-the-simpsons

"I believe that in ten years or so these gestures will completely
change, therefore my aim is to perpetuate them so they become accessible
for future generations" -

http://new-aesthetic.tumblr.com/post/40703636494/royal-college-of-art-student-gabriele-meldaikyte

"One of the biggest supermarkets in Edinburgh was left with empty
shelves on Tuesday after it was accidentally wiped off a computer system
at the company’s head office in Leeds." -

http://new-aesthetic.tumblr.com/post/40677811544/one-of-the-biggest-supermarkets-in-edinburgh-was

"Nokia releases 3D-printing specs for making custom Lumia 820 back
covers" -

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/18/lumia-820-3d-printed-back-covers/

"INCENTIVES & CREATIVITY" -

http://stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_mumbling/2013/01/incentives-creativity.html

US prison architecture seen from the air -

http://prisonmap.com

Jacob Dahlgren -

http://ilikethisart.net/?p=15024

"Technopagans" -

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/3.07/technopagans.html

"Johnny Manhattan Meets the Furry Muckers" -

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.03/muds.html