[NetBehaviour] Window Zoos Exhibition Singapore OPEN CALL

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:38:22 CET 2013

Hi Aharon
This sounds interesting for me - I have an augmented reality project
that am finishing off right now.

It's documented here: http://augmentedwonder.blogspot.co.uk

The start point for the interactivity story is here: http://itsthetruth.org

Will send you a proper description
thanks, dave

--
Dave Miller
UNESCO Research Fellow in Augmented Reality & the Future of the Book