[NetBehaviour] Window Zoos Exhibition Singapore OPEN CALL

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Mon Jan 21 21:37:06 CET 2013

Hi Dave,

Hope this finds you well!

Its a fascinating research you are doing. Might sound a bit off, however,
for me, the interest in the time/period element of reading books is very
interesting because it is, for me, precisely what make the experience of
book reading, as a whole, different to other entities/media..

Perhaps, if you want, you fancy doing a presentation at digihub's art and
chat? details:
http://digihub.org.uk/art_chat_monthly (we have one coming up for the
30th.. ..and people can skype/google_hangout in..)

Re Singapore - am personally not connected to them at all. Have no idea
about the rules they were on about in the blurb. However, if cars passing
by could flip a book's "pages", maybe there's a way to play with that time
element in that context.. humm.. no?

Have fun and all the best!

Aharon
xx