[NetBehaviour] after mondrian

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 00:07:57 CET 2013

HI Martha
& thanks!
<did he also work in snow>
don't think so - I liked the idea of something so *measured* remade in something so fragile & ephemeral.
Funnily
 enough I've never cared much for the later, ultra-austere, Mondrian but
re-imagining an *actual* piece  in powders and frozen water made for an
little epiphany...a sudden rush of understanding and sympathy....a nice argument for the unity of theory and practice
:)
warmest wishes
michael