[NetBehaviour] reviewers needed

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 24 22:58:48 CET 2013

Hi - We're looking for potential reviewers for my recent book Writing
Under - please backchannel me if you're interested.

>From WVU Press Online - "Summary
Alan Sondheim.s Writing Under explores and examines what happens to
writing as it takes place on and through the networked computer. Sondheim
began experimenting with artistic and philosophical writing using
computers in the early 1970s. Since 1994, he has explored the
possibilities of writing on the Internet, whether using blogs, web pages,
e.mails, virtual worlds, or other tools. The sum total of Sondheim.s
writing online is entitled .The Internet Text.. Writing Under selects from
this work to provide insight into how writing takes place today and into
the unique practices of a writer. The selections range from philosophical
musings, to technical explorations of writing practice, to poetic
meditations on the writer online. This work expands our understanding of
writing today and charts a path for writing.s future."

- Thanks, Alan

==
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/rt.txt
==