[NetBehaviour] Blurd

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Fri Jan 25 09:06:16 CET 2013

Blurdm letters so sharply defined. Not what is needed. Taking me out of what was to be expressed. Into this world. It just translates as lamentations. The fog was so much better nuanced than this clumsiness.

DEGREDATION

Intelegence degrading to wooden plastic thort ad emoshon. Degredation of senth of self wortff, perception ov one's foughts az drastic ad blokon.

HUMAN AUTOMATION

Some times the robot agent involved in mass production is the human robot. Literally. You don't see management talking to the machines. Science may have saved some of us from magical thinking, but replaced it with what? Wonder I wonder?

WELCOME ABOARD THE HITEI KAN

"Human Resources".

How much arse/ass do you want to kiss today? The current method of segregation finding favour in todays world.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange