[NetBehaviour] Boiled potato sandwich

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Fri Jan 25 12:57:10 CET 2013

Bored at work with an urge to write. About what yet I don't know.

So what.

Tremendous teabag.

Yodelling yacht.

I'd like to discuss the word 'epic'. To subvert its meaning. To choose a word or two to use alongside it which make no sense.

Epic earwig for instance could have travelled forty miles - that woyld be epic for an ear wig.

Epic ear lobe. Giant dangly ear lobe.

Epic boiled potato. Ah a step closer I feel but still a lingering hint of epic dimension. (Unless its a single boiled potato that has been to the moon and back and survived).

A word the meaning of which not only survive a close encounter with the word 'epic' but alctually alter the meaning of the word 'epic'.

An epic desk tidy. It tidies the desk *really* well. How epic would that be?

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange