[NetBehaviour] Georgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry.

bob catchpole bobcatchpole at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 19:38:00 CET 2013

Michael Szpakowski wrote:
> It strikes me there's a kind of grace here which is available to artists and not to philosophers. Ultimately

all philosophy is a call to action or at least a framework for it. Art, on the contrary, enables even the
personally wicked or the politically vile the redemptive act of looking carefully and making something to
show us, be it painting, poem, music or whatever which makes us more deeply human.

Michael, thanks for articulating that insight.

Bob