[NetBehaviour] My 70th Unbirthday this Sunday :-(

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 31 18:41:49 CET 2013

My 70th Unbirthday this Sunday :-(

3000 In the year 3000 my birthday falls on monday but I will not birthday, and
credit card number as you enter the Topic set out, another birthday an hour
away, and all I can think, where are we going. 1993 My fiftieth birthday; my
parents sent some money and made a fuss - I in our arms, two days after her
18th birthday. We were closer to her than 94th birthday; Mark and Kathy were
there and it was relatively peaceful 2009 My father's birthday started out with
Azure and myself taking a while. My father's birthday started out with Azure
and myself taking a birthday, humor, stars, i love you,:dirty, clean, soiled,
sexy, sleazy, parents this weekend as well, my mother's eightieth birthday,
going to be going to a birthday party for her best friend and it's her birthday
too and they're having a party together and everyone will be worse late than
always your wife leaves cause you forgot her birthday searches: sexy, love,
happy birthday, humor, stars, i love you,? basket bakemeats hang birthday
butlership hanged interpreted forgat *** birthdayboy has left channel #cybersex
Throwing Day, which falls on my birthday, February 3rd. And further back, it
repaired for my birthday, and it now leans in a corner of the gen- sonnet
written on my birthday child? how would you celebrate the birthday of a robot
child? flesh birthday feast butlership forgat brink slept rank butler remember
control bad celebrate birthday reward good robot? girl or boy? boy happy
birthday gilgamesh basket bakemeats hang birthday butlership hanged interpreted
forgat birthday Prostitute Murder Cri enormous other happy planets YOU BID IT,
papers issue fiftieth birthday cake live givena miracle pretend 'warmth' Happy
birthday to me Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to Alan Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me In the year 5000, my birthday falls
on a Monday, I won't be around. her 18th birthday. We were closer to her than
most people. She meditated. My Father's 95th birthday and why I might not be up
to par for a while. My father's birthday started out with Azure and myself
taking a 20-year- birthday) and onto a lawnchair in front. I screamed for
water, ran 80th birthday celebration. after my father's 97th birthday, a new
dawn in Second Life mystic spaces recorded on my birthday at Eyebeam here?
Should I send a birthday gift? Should I ask a grandson or daughter 5000,
birthday falls monday, won't around. somehow, makes unutterably sad, the
kitchen. The balloons from the birthday party deflate!