[NetBehaviour] Tro so solo *

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jul 1 06:06:03 CEST 2013

Tro so solo *

http://lounge.espdisk.com/archives/1159 (best)
http://espdisk.com/alansondheim/trosor.mp3

The bridge has been moved, an erhu lower string
replacing the tro one, the tuning has been
raised a whole tone, and the skin protection
band (which I put on myself) has been adjusted.
This has allowed me to succumb to the instrument.
After a long search by the way, I found no other
tros available online, and very little material
relating to playing technique, rosin, strings,
and the like. This is strange, since the erhu,
the original Chinese version of the tro so, has
numerous online resources. I quite like the new
configuration and solo. Enjoy.