[NetBehaviour] Appery.io for mobile and tablet development in html 5 and js

Pollie Barden paba77 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:44:53 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Just following up to let you know what we ended up using.
http://appery.io/

It basically is portal that bundles together phonegap, and other services
as well as providing backend services. we have had better luck with
deploying to andriod than ios. It has been good for rapid development. They
have a template builder for the UI and just updated CSS so easier but still
work to customize.

Can't speak for full development but for fairly quickly making an app they
are good. They are new and small and found them to be responsive to support
inquiries despite the timezone difference.

Thanks for all who got in touch and the chats. about to start the studies
so see you in september!!

Cheers,
Pollie

--