[NetBehaviour] burning question of the day

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jul 2 19:13:30 CEST 2013

yes; measurements are always subjective & biased towards one agenda or
another. i suppose the theory is that on linkedin, it's our peers &
colleagues who are "measuring" us rather than some authority. but the
message is still that we should measure ourselves & each other, even
when this kind of measurement is pretty meaningless. for example,
someone has endorsed me for "film". sure, i've dabbled in film & video
production, & i like to watch films, but i'm hardly an expert in "film"
... ;)